Register for the November 17th Webinar: New features in Revolution R Enterprise 5.0 (incl. RevoScaleR) to Support Scalable Data Analysis
Revolution R Enterprise 5.0 is Revolution Analytics’ scalable analytics platform. At its core is Revolution Analytics’ enhanced Distribution of R, the world’s most widely-used project for statistical computing. In this webinar, Dr. Ranney will discuss new features and show examples of the new functionality, which extend the platform’s usability, integration and scalability. We’ll discuss the following basic use cases:
- “I don’t have big data.” Why use Revolution R Enterprise 5.0 to get started?
- Easy to get started; consistent interface for “start-to-finish” data analysis with functions for data import (text, SAS, SPSS, ODBC), data transformations & manipulation, and basic data analysis - all with guidance from the R Productivity Environment.
- Performance gains for analyzing in-memory data sets
- “I don’t have big hardware.” Big data on your desktop.
- Data sets with 100-million observations and many variables can be easily processed on your desktop using Revolution R Enterprise 5.0
- Avoid getting locked into memory-bound analyses.
- “I have big data, and need to be ready for tomorrow’s even bigger data.” Scaling data analysis to a cluster.
- “I need to write my own scalable analyses.” Creating your own scalable R extensions.
Please complete the form below to register.