Register for the October 5th Webinar: Introduction to R for SAS and SPSS Users
R is free software for data analysis and graphics that is similar to SAS and SPSS. Two million people are part of the R Open Source Community. Its use is growing very rapidly and Revolution Analytics distributes a commercial version of R that adds capabilities that are not available in the Open Source version. This 60-minute webinar is for people who are familiar with SAS or SPSS who want to know how R can strengthen their analytics strategy.
It will include:
- What R is and how it compares to SAS and SPSS
- An overview of how to install and maintain it
- How to find R add-on modules comparable to those for SAS and SPSS
- Which of R’s many user interfaces are most like those of SAS and SPSS
- How to run R from within SAS and SPSS
- What a simple R program looks like
- Q&A with Bob Muenchen
Join us for this webcast and find out how SAS and SPSS users can take advantage of R. Please complete the form below to register.